Common Challenges in Rug Buying
Finding and buying the perfect area rug can sometimes be challenging for a number of reasons, including:
Our Revolutionary Rug Buying Experience
- Selection - RevolutionRugs.com has a huge area rug collection that is sometimes daunting to rug buyers.
- Availability - Due to the complex nature of rug inventory, there can be surprises along the way. At RevolutionRugs.com, we do our best to ensure that your expectations are met (exceeded if possible), but even we encounter difficulties doing this sometimes.
- Delivery - Rugs are often large items and are not always easily shipped.
- Returns - Due to shipping complications, returning or exchanging a rug can, at times, be difficult.
To address the issue outlined above, we bring you a new, revolutionary rug buying experience.
Here is what you can expect when purchasing a rug from RevolutionRugs.com:
- Selection - If you have difficulty making a selection or finding a rug to meet your criteria, Contact Us. We have absolutely no problem helping you find the right rug.
- Samples - If you are purchasing a big rug or a rug you are unsure about, please consider ordering a sample size. Sample sizes are always returnable with no restocking fees. We will credit shipping costs once a larger rug has been ordered from us. Please see our Return Policies page for more information.
- Purchase - We make your purchase experience as comfortable as possible by offering:
- Price Match Guarantee
- Free Shipping in the Continental US
- 30 Day Returns
- Friendly, Courteous Customer Service
- Stock Status On Products Prior to Purchase
- Confirmation - As quickly as possible (generally with 1-2 business days), your order is internally confirmed on our end. Because we provide Stock/Availability information on nearly all of our products, you should have a good idea of your product's availability prior to purchase. If there are any changes to the product's Availability and estimated shipping time (because someone else may grab the last one!), we'll let you know as soon as possible.
- Shipment - Products that are In Stock generally ship out in 3 - 5 business days, unless otherwise noted. Products that are on backorder will ship out approximately 3 - 5 business days after their ETA (estimated time of arrival).
- We place all updates to your product's available in the Orders section of the My Account section of our website.
- For any additional questions or concerns, please Contact Us.
We know it is frustrating and at times
difficult to be sure the rug you are looking at online will work with the décor
of your room. To help alleviate some of the problems associated with online
shopping, using the smallest size of a rug as a sample can help. We do not have
access to color swatches or anything that may be traditionally thought of as a
sample. What we can offer though is using the smallest rugs of a pattern (2′x3′
and smaller) as samples. These have the advantage of being finished rugs. Simply
place an order as normal for the small rug and it will be shipped to you. Once
it arrives, you can then make your decision about the larger rug. You can then
send the ‘sample’ back, using normal return procedures, if you wish, or you can
keep the small rug since you have purchased it just like any other rug. If
returning the sample, and ordering a larger size, Revolution Rugs will pay for
the return shipping and credit the price paid for the sample against the
purchase of the larger rug. If the sample is not returned but a larger rug is
purchased, the initial shipping charged will be credited toward the purchase of
the larger rug. Please note that some rugs may not have a size available that
fits in the above criteria. Please contact us to see if there is something
available to help you decide on that special rug. We will make every effort to
keep you at ease during your rug buying experience. If you still have questions
or concerns, please Contact Us for assistance.